What's new

Backyard Stuff

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more snaps are here:
http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/665568_ABsYz#413068744_SbCxV
#1
413068744_SbCxV-M.jpg

#2
413069255_adn54-M-1.jpg

#3
413068995_c9aus-M.jpg

#4
413069072_9Q7mD-M.jpg

#5
413072892_JycEJ-M.jpg

Gary
 
Last edited:
Great closeups, First one is my fave.
 
stunning stuff as always Gary..... I don't like many flower/nature pics but your presentations have a quality all their own.
 
stunning stuff as always Gary..... I don't like many flower/nature pics but your presentations have a quality all their own.

LOL Roger ... come -on flowers are fun and they don't get nasty when you point your camera at them.

413072563_NVn8s-M.jpg
 
These are all very nice, but no. 5 in the original post is fantastic.

Dani
 
i think your cropping is a bit off in some. I like 4 and 5, and FFS flip #2 around
 
The b&w photo is classy!
And I thoroughly love the backlit flower (last photo you posted).
I envy you the fact that you still got flowers in your garden.
Here nature is practically dead or dormant all throughout winter (will only revive in March or April next year).
 
Thanks y'all

LaFoto - If everybody had California weather ... then we wouldn't be special. (lol) Besides in winter we have to drive about 45 minutes to get to the snow.

Gary

PS- While we have to mow our yards year round ... we get earthquakes and now fires ...this morning my car is covered with ash.
G

413068468_NaAt9-M.jpg
 
Hey Gary, it's not that I don't like flowers lol, I just don't like most shots of them....yours have a bold, strong look to them, even with the delicate items like #5.
 
Beautiful shots! I love flowers and think that many people underestimate how difficult it can be to get a perfect shot of them...but you did!
 
Hey Gary, it's not that I don't like flowers lol, I just don't like most shots of them....yours have a bold, strong look to them, even with the delicate items like #5.

Thanks Roger ... got it ... seems #5 is a real winner

413072422_EMeNt-M.jpg
 
Beautiful shots! I love flowers and think that many people underestimate how difficult it can be to get a perfect shot of them...but you did!

You are far too kind ... but thanks anyway ...

Gary

28692310_cXFmW-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom