Bahamas (56k Death!)

I still haven't really seen any major pink in any of them.

Great shots, nicely done.

I do see a pinkish hue is most of the shots...maybe your monitor is off kilter so you may be tweaking them to what you see...but not how the rest of us see it. It could also be from the scanning stage. Do you have Photoshop? Just run layers and pick the white point...click on the clouds...that should give you a better color balance.

One thing that I noticed is that in a lot of the shots the horizon is slightly tilted. It can be hard to get it just right while hand holding the camera...but it's easy to fix with PS. I always notice that...and when it's tilted it sours the image for me...especially when it's the ocean. Other than that...great series. :thumbsup:

Great work dude.....wish I was there

I've looked on all 3 of our computers and I still don't see much pink except for maybe the first. Is everyone seeing the pink?

I wish I had taken my tripod with me to the island but on previous similar journey's with a different company they put our stuff in the front and I was scared it would get broken again. I say again because the nice people at the airport already had fun with it.

Looking at the photos again...I'm only seeing pink in first few #1, #2 & #3...and it's not really that much...but once someone mentions it...you look for it and it does look like it's there.

Most reactions

Back