What's new

Bahama's

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
3
Location
Brooklyn NY
It's been a while since I posted on TPF. That's because I did some travelling.
Went to The Bahamas last week and took some pictures. Hope you like them.

1. Straw market
bahamas012.jpg

2. Relax
bahamas010.jpg

3. Coconut
bahamas009.jpg

4. Spread your wings
bahamas007.jpg

5. Special place
bahamas005.jpg

6. Atlantis
bahamas031.jpg

7. Happy feet
bahamas026.jpg




pascal
 
Nice series. I really like number 4; very unique.] The second one looks oddly familiar, are you sure you haven't posted it before?
 
The Bahama's what, Pascal? And which Bahama's what?
Markets? Views? Beaches?

Or just the Bahamas? :greenpbl:

Sorry. Wrong apostrophes are a pet-peeve of mine.

To your photos.
The second is like a view card, however it will gradually run dry, I'm afraid, and the water will all run out on the right ;).

I like composition of Photo 5. The vertical frame does the sky, the funny vapour trail and the palm tree justice.

"Atlantis" is super interesting since you took it while you went diving. Way cool. I have never ever in all my life taken any underwater photos, only ever through glass. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom