Bald eagle adult

A rare opportunity. What a great subject. I would recommend a tighter crop. Since you didn't get it in the camera, get it in post process.
Would you like me to post one with a tighter crop on it

Just to see of such a majestic Bird Like the Bald Eagle in the real wild is a treat let alone pictures of one. I only seen one parked behind a ton branches right next to train tracks where it had a huge nest going but of course it made local news then every body and there grandmother showed up parking there cars causing traffic issues where police got involved moving people from the road side.I viewed the bird my self early on a Sunday morning with no other spectators around from across the other side of the road In a parking lot and used my lens as a spotting scope only to view it between the twigs.

Just to see of such a majestic Bird Like the Bald Eagle in the real wild is a treat let alone pictures of one. I only seen one parked behind a ton branches right next to train tracks where it had a huge nest going but of course it made local news then every body and there grandmother showed up parking there cars causing traffic issues where police got involved moving people from the road side.I viewed the bird my self early on a Sunday morning with no other spectators around from across the other side of the road In a parking lot and used my lens as a spotting scope only to view it between the twigs.
Yes it is i am very happy i have had the chance to photograph not one but 3 or 4 wild ones this year but this was the only one we saw that day it was near where some osprey have nest but i think it had a nest near by if you would like me to i will post a pic showing how far away it was when i first saw it had to drive down a dirt road to get to it

Outstanding. What an amazing bird. Thanks.[/QUOT]Thank you they are amazing birds this one stuck around in the tree with me standing about 50 to 90 feet away

Most reactions

New Topics

Back