What's new

Balloon popping fun :P

Wow. I love these. Would you mind giving me some insight into how you took these? Set-up etc?
 
Sure no probs.....
The background .. a piece of black paper.. a balloon suspended on a length of string in the shower with a bucket underneath to catch the water
A flash set as low as it would go, placed 2 feet from balloon wrapped in plastic... (flashes don't like water i hear:P )
camera set to iso400 used an 85mm lens at f/8 exposure time 1 sec
remote trigger set on flash
It's the flash that does all the work decrease the power increases the speed/decreases the duration of the flash
I worked out that if I fired the flash just before I punctured the balloon the timing was fairly good
But I am going to play more but outside this time (its raining at the moment hence the reason for setting it up in the shower)
Good luck and enjoy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom