What's new

Balmain houses, Sydney

vesko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last week I went to Balmain in Sydney. A hundred years ago it used to be poor working class suburb. Now it’s trendy and is full of gorgeous small houses.

C&C please

1.

Balmain-House2.jpg


2.

Balmain-House-1.jpg


3.

Balmain-Window.jpg


4.

Balmain-House.jpg


5.

Windows.jpg


Thank you!
 
I know a family who live here in one of the housing commission houses. I was told that even nine years ago the rent prices for 3 br town house there was roughly around $300 a week.

Anyway. The photos lack or broader picture. If you use wide angle you can show streets with those houses, therefore it will show better picture of what you are trying to convey. At present this is just bit and pieces of buildings here and there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom