thexpression TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2008 #1 hi-res version Location: The Beach, Toronto, Canada Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2008 #2 You captured the moment perfectly. The sky looks amazing and the beach is extraordinary! Love those little rocks, they add a lot to the texture.
You captured the moment perfectly. The sky looks amazing and the beach is extraordinary! Love those little rocks, they add a lot to the texture.
thexpression TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, Mersad!
Phazan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 737 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2008 #4 I love this shot! Just wondering, did you do a lot to it in photoshop? Or is that mostly straight off the camera?
I love this shot! Just wondering, did you do a lot to it in photoshop? Or is that mostly straight off the camera?
thexpression TPF Noob! Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you. The only things I did in photoshop was adjusting the contrast and white balance level, and finished off with some unsharpening.
Thank you. The only things I did in photoshop was adjusting the contrast and white balance level, and finished off with some unsharpening.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 6, 2008 #6 Ooo, when I saw "Balmy Beach" in the title, I was hoping it was Toronto! Nice shot...love the light on the water/shore, those great clouds, and the rays off in the distance.
Ooo, when I saw "Balmy Beach" in the title, I was hoping it was Toronto! Nice shot...love the light on the water/shore, those great clouds, and the rays off in the distance.