What's new

Baltimore Day Trip...

thedeepestsleep

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
163
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fireboat!
DSC06122.jpg


DSC06123.jpg


Harbor Tunnel

DSC061374.jpg


Sandy Point State Park

DSC06159.jpg


DSC06172.jpg


DSC06186.jpg


DSC06198.jpg


DSC06199.jpg


DSC06213.jpg


DSC06214.jpg
 
That Harbor tunnel shot is really nice! :thumbup:
 
The only one that really stands out to me is the tunnel photo - very nice picture. I would however crop out the black at the bottom of the photo.
 
I live in Baltimore! About 5 minutes from the tunnel. I love your tunnel shot. I may have to try that one time. Nice series.

Mark
 

I think this one is pretty cool and, if you don't mind me playing with your photo, I'd like to suggest an alternate crop.


Love this one too.

Would be nice if you made you image size under most monitor resolutions like say under 1024pixels hotizontally?

The forum resizes them anyway. But that creates some jagged lines.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom