What's new

Baltimore Inner Harbor at Night...

Have you been to the museum of industry that is also within walking distance to the harbor? I was there quite a few years ago, not sure if it is still the same, but there are some interesting things to photograph as well.
 
Well done.....#1 is my favorite! Keep shooting!!

Thanks!

Have you been to the museum of industry that is also within walking distance to the harbor? I was there quite a few years ago, not sure if it is still the same, but there are some interesting things to photograph as well.
I've never heard of it, but maybe I'll check it out!
 
Beautiful shots, love the vivid colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom