Bambi

Yep - he looks real upset. ;):lol: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. You should look into submitting these for calenders.

I'm not too keen about the surrounding area. The color of the cover does not offer enough of a contrast to make the dog's outfit to pop. It doesn't seem that your focus is on the eyes. Lastly, the eyes seem dead without any catch lights and lack of detail (could be the focus).

I'll put a bandana on my dog, but that's about it.... okay, a raincoat when needed. But that's me. I would like to ask the holier-than-thou responders if they have never had a chuckle when seeing an animal dressed up, I know I have. This is a cute photo.

Thanks for your work blondie621 with animal rescue. I volunteer at my local animal shelter. I'm not set up for fostering, but I applaud all that do. Well done.

Oh, yeah, one more thing. The title should be something like Little Blue Riding Hood or something like that. I was expecting to see a deer. :lol:

I actually entered a contest and the photo names were called "Little Boy Blue". I should have used that here....sorry!

I am not fostering anymore, I added a sixth one to my pack last summer. She is a beautiful black lab/mix. I found her just standing in the middle of the road on a 95 degree day here in Florida and could not turn her over to animal control. They would have put her down. So I kept her as my last one now. She turned out heartworm positive and I had the treatments done for her.

What color background would you have used on the photo? You are right it is too much blue and does just blend in.
Thanx in advance! :sexywink:

that's pretty adorable.

I like this shot but his feet are cut out of the photo. OOPS!

IMG_6120-1.jpg

ha... I have to admit the second one is cute. :lol:

I still don't like this stuff, though, damnit. :lol:

From

Your Loving and Stubborn Curmudgeon

:lol:

Here is another shot of him turning himself on his back more. I think in this pic I focused more on his eyes! Does it look better? Could a pic like this be sharpened somewhat in editing software? Still learning, sorry.

IMG_6096-1.jpg

Last edited:
ha... I have to admit the second one is cute. :lol:

I still don't like this stuff, though, damnit. :lol:

From

Your Loving and Stubborn Curmudgeon

:lol:

I think it is slowly rubbing off on you! :blushing:
Bye the way, your photography is phenominal! Breathtaking, exquisite work! Hope I can someday only touch the tip of the iceburg at what you have and continue to accomplish. Great work! Great photographer!

I think it is slowly rubbing off on you! :blushing:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :lol:

I can't help but at least appreciate it some. I love animals and that's a cute little dog. :)

Bye the way, your photography is phenominal! Breathtaking, exquisite work! Hope I can someday only touch the tip of the iceburg at what you have and continue to accomplish. Great work! Great photographer!

Wow, thank you. :) That made my evening. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back