spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #1 c/c welcome!
Phazan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 737 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #2 Oh niiice! I would maybe crop out some of the bottom, but that's just me.
spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks, Phazan! I tried cropping some off the bottom, but i didnt like the shape it would have to take... and then i lost too much on the sides and then it lost its appeal, i think. but feel free to play with it if you like.
thanks, Phazan! I tried cropping some off the bottom, but i didnt like the shape it would have to take... and then i lost too much on the sides and then it lost its appeal, i think. but feel free to play with it if you like.
Phazan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 737 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 #4 I agree about the crop.shape.thing..I'm not very awesome at photography though, so keep that in mind haha
I agree about the crop.shape.thing..I'm not very awesome at photography though, so keep that in mind haha