Bangkok Street Photography

Love them all. Very good collection. I have grown to like street photography, because they tell some kind of a story, and your photos are doing just that. Well done.

I hate to say it but I really want to see these in color. The content would be better served with color.
I have to agree. Nice, solid street shooting, but some of the impact is, IMO, lost; the colours of an Asian market can be amazing, and I'd like to see at least a few of them in colour.

thanks. this is because i have set a rule to myself to do street photography in B/W only.
From the comments it means I still need to improve my post-processing

I love Thailand, been there three times and hoping to go the 4th time soon.

my pick 12 to 14 as you used available lights in a great way.

I don't mind that they are alot cause I like it :) But posting 3 to 5 is what you should post in one thread.

hope you post some pix on the past and future trips.

I hate to say it but I really want to see these in color. The content would be better served with color.
I have to agree. Nice, solid street shooting, but some of the impact is, IMO, lost; the colours of an Asian market can be amazing, and I'd like to see at least a few of them in colour.

thanks. this is because i have set a rule to myself to do street photography in B/W only.
From the comments it means I still need to improve my post-processing

What about your PP needs improving? Do you feel that way to make viewers not yearn for color?

If so, you will always find viewers that lean one way or another and wont be satisfied unless they get what they want.

I was talking with a photog and he told me he always tries the image in BW and color. Whatever suits it best the image gets. Probably a good practice putting image over dogmatic ego of all BW or all color. Each has their own qualities that lend itself to certain images.

I am 50/50 on this, Some look great in mono while others would be fantastic in colour.

You do a really good job making the focal point stand out from an otherwise (pleasantly) chaotic background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back