What's new

Bank Of America, Dallas, Texas

GraspTheMoment

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20080922-000And4More_tonemapped-206.jpg
 
The sky is way to blown out and really takes away from the shot. The processing is nice but IMO it's over done. The clouds at the bottom are a great touch and if the sky was fixed this would be a great shot. Keep up the good work!!
 
Hi. I agree about the sky. I really like the composition, and if the sky were less toned, more b/w, I think it would look better. Also, I think the general mood of the picture would fit better if the reflection off the lower-part of the building was more in-line with the treatment of the sky above. I think doing that would make it more of a dutone and really bring out the patterns.

Nice shot. I'm getting vertigo :)

Rob
 
I think it's cool, sky or no. It's clearly a different kind of extreme perspective on this building, so I think you can get away with a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom