S snaremop TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 17, 2006 #1 The Banksy exhibition in Los Angeles..the best art I have ever seen.
JohnMF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 25, 2005 Messages 3,009 Reaction score 11 Sep 17, 2006 #2 good stuff. That one of the monkey has been stuck up on the notice board in work for years (a photocopy anyway), never knew it was one of his I see he stuck again in Disneyland just the other day
good stuff. That one of the monkey has been stuck up on the notice board in work for years (a photocopy anyway), never knew it was one of his I see he stuck again in Disneyland just the other day
S snaremop TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2006 Messages 277 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yea they had a film of that disneyland thing in the exhibition
antarchitect TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Location Quakertown, Pa Sep 18, 2006 #4 Wow, you're lucky to have seen that. I wish I could've. I think Banksy's work is incredible.