What's new

Barbies ??? Toys on the Loose!

Mulewings~

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
433
Reaction score
1
Location
SW Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a little fun with toys.

I was visiting the grandkids and doing the Christmas thing when I got bored with all the 'adult' talk.

There was nothing to 'shoot' that was interesting and I was stuck inside the house...
So...
I decided to have some fun.

4231279570_71eb81fb59.jpg


These gals make good models...they don't blink or move when they should stay still.

:lol:
 
Haha, we all have our days where there's no one to shoot! This is cute!
 
Probably should have put this in Just for Fun...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom