MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 2, 2006 #1
sfaribault TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2005 Messages 462 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #2 Interesting subject.. .. DOF is pretty small.. Steve
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #3 Nice shot. Good DOF.
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Bump
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #5 Scott, That's a great shot. I like the one I took when we 3 went out a few weeks ago, but this one really rocks!! Great DOF!
Scott, That's a great shot. I like the one I took when we 3 went out a few weeks ago, but this one really rocks!! Great DOF!
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #6 ooooo nice the DOF is cool on it and i like the lighting on it