Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3082782021_5dd3589fdf.jpg

im so impressed with your pic

I love it,
I like the fact that it isnt over done and cartoony looking.
Good job.

I agree with everyone, you nailed it. You easily could have overdone the HDR. I think the grass blends perfectly and the sky is amazing. I can't tell if you used a circular polarizer, but you might have gotten more blue from the sky. But even this is very, very petty.

The photograph is great.

What software did you use?

-Nick

I agree with everyone, you nailed it. You easily could have overdone the HDR. I think the grass blends perfectly and the sky is amazing. I can't tell if you used a circular polarizer, but you might have gotten more blue from the sky. But even this is very, very petty.

The photograph is great.

What software did you use?

-Nick
Three images -2 0 +2 combined in Photomatix Pro. I havent done much as far as HDR goes so I am still learning. I didnt use a polarizing filter on this shot I wish I had a good reason as to why but I dont :blushing:

Three images -2 0 +2 combined in Photomatix Pro. I havent done much as far as HDR goes so I am still learning. I didnt use a polarizing filter on this shot I wish I had a good reason as to why but I dont :blushing:

Thanks for the software information. I like to see what people are using. The polarizer is just a suggestion. The photograph really looks quite nice as is.

-Nick

Thanks for the software information. I like to see what people are using. The polarizer is just a suggestion. The photograph really looks quite nice as is.

-Nick
LOL the sad thing is I have two or three of the things lying around most of the time and for whatever reason I didnt put it on that day.

Great composition, I like how the wires and also the road lead your eye into the subject of the shot.

Most reactions

Back