What's new

Barn HDR

Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Location
Binghamton, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3082782021_5dd3589fdf.jpg
 
im so impressed with your pic
 
I love it,
I like the fact that it isnt over done and cartoony looking.
Good job.
 
Doesn't look like an HDR which means you did it right. Good work.
 
I agree with everyone, you nailed it. You easily could have overdone the HDR. I think the grass blends perfectly and the sky is amazing. I can't tell if you used a circular polarizer, but you might have gotten more blue from the sky. But even this is very, very petty.

The photograph is great.

What software did you use?

-Nick
 
I agree with everyone, you nailed it. You easily could have overdone the HDR. I think the grass blends perfectly and the sky is amazing. I can't tell if you used a circular polarizer, but you might have gotten more blue from the sky. But even this is very, very petty.

The photograph is great.

What software did you use?

-Nick
Three images -2 0 +2 combined in Photomatix Pro. I havent done much as far as HDR goes so I am still learning. I didnt use a polarizing filter on this shot I wish I had a good reason as to why but I dont :blushing:
 
Three images -2 0 +2 combined in Photomatix Pro. I havent done much as far as HDR goes so I am still learning. I didnt use a polarizing filter on this shot I wish I had a good reason as to why but I dont :blushing:


Thanks for the software information. I like to see what people are using. The polarizer is just a suggestion. The photograph really looks quite nice as is.

-Nick
 
Thanks for the software information. I like to see what people are using. The polarizer is just a suggestion. The photograph really looks quite nice as is.

-Nick
LOL the sad thing is I have two or three of the things lying around most of the time and for whatever reason I didnt put it on that day.
 
Really nicely done! Great colours.
 
Great composition, I like how the wires and also the road lead your eye into the subject of the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom