What's new

Barn Window

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments welcome.
 
Last edited:
I like the shot and am going to post a similar (but not the same) shot later today. I keep thinking I'm not seeing enough light bleed at the tops of the two uprights. Wouldn't have to be much but from the angle of the light, I'd expect a smidgeon more. Also, is there any more image left in the top two window panes?
 
I like this despite the darkness. In a way for me, the darkness creates a sense of abandonment and I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom