What's new

barnyard fun!

invncblsonic143

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_7836.jpg


My favorite

_MG_7844.jpg


_MG_7864.jpg
 
I am by no means a pro, so you can take my critique with a grain of salt, but here goes:

1. (The Bull) I can't tell where the camera is focusing. It's way too soft for my taste. Also, you cut the legs off. I would suggest either getting closer so the head fills the majority of the frame, or back off a little to get the entire animal. You kinda landed in the middle.

2. No real comment for this one. It doesn't do much for me...it just has kind of a snapshot feel as you were driving by on a four wheeler. I would adjust the levels a bit and maybe try to brighten it up some.

3. This one is also my favorite of the three. The grassy background is kinda uninteresting, but you really can't do much about that...you have to work with what you have. One suggestion I would have when you are shooting things like this is change the perspective. When people look at smaller things (chickens, small children, pets, etc.) they are almost always standing up looking down on them, and that's the exact same perspective from which you took this shot. Next time, try squatting down and getting on the same level as the subject to change the point of view. It might make the picture a little more interesting.

BTW, your timing on that third shot was perfect! I love that you caught the rooster in the middle of a crow!
 
I would say try some different angles. It appears that you took all the shots from a standing position. try getting dirty and siting or laying down for that golden shot:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom