Tuna Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 #1
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 #2 I like the positions of the goats here..... good tones too, nice image :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 What a surprise! These are some very TIRED goats. Sleeping ones, in fact. I can't say I have EVER seen goats in this position ... have I ever seen one sleeping in my life, let alone two? I doubt it! Nice one.
What a surprise! These are some very TIRED goats. Sleeping ones, in fact. I can't say I have EVER seen goats in this position ... have I ever seen one sleeping in my life, let alone two? I doubt it! Nice one.