What's new

Bay Bridge - San Francisco

Randog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
22
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bay Bridge - San Francisco at sunset

img368820050923x5fj.jpg
 
wow, great shot. I love the sky and how the lights of the bridge contrast with the water. Very good work.
 
Fantastic picture! Love the composition.
 
Awesome shot, Randog! Really like the comp, and the colors, and the angle. Good work. :)
 
Very nice. I visited San Francisco back in 1981 and have always wanted to go back. I took so few pictures as I was walking around with a backpack and staying at a youth hostel. Excellent lighting and composition in this shot.

Eric
 
Thank you guys - I really appreciate your comments and I think you all are just to kind.
 
Randog said:
Thank you guys - I really appreciate your comments and I think you all are just to kind.


Pretty sweet. Did you do much burning on the buildings to the right of the bridge?
 
Beautiful dask shot of this crazy nut bridge (-;

Did you got the chance to shoot the red crains in progress building the new span?

AR
 
Love the slow shutter on the car lights.
Crazy good saturation on the sky as well. :thumbup: :)
 
mountainlander said:
Pretty sweet. Did you do much burning on the buildings to the right of the bridge?
Thanks Robert and yes I did a little burning I had turn some of the lights out.


Thank-You AR, JonK and Canoncan for your comments they are always welcome.
 
very nice composition man! i like the time of day, silhouetted buildings and motion on the bridge.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom