Photos NOT OK to edit
D850
f/3.5
ISO 100
1/200 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
70 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

I met this gentleman on the street, he actually started the conversation...He asked me what kind of camera...Told him Nikon and he responded, why not a Sony they are hot these days...(spent like 20 minutes talking to him & as it turned out he had been a photographer and was from my old neighborhood in NJ too).

20180603-untitled-4-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I love that the old saying "you can't judge a book by it's cover" really applies to people you meet on the street. I am amazed by some of thier histories that you could never tell by looking at them. Nice shot. :encouragement:

Such an interesting subject, composition and capture. Only negative I have is the lack of light in the eyes. Obviously its better to have the light but sometimes it doesn't happen. In LR you can go to camera raw filter, and use an adjustment brush to paint the eyes then adjust the sliders to raise the exposure, highlights, shadows, whites, and blacks. Then decrease the clarity slider. It's a balancing act, no one setting fits all. This reminds me of one of the presets I sent you. Is it?

Nice portrait. Agree about the eyes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back