Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
'Baby Bear' headin' out...

14355176914_a770b9f2f7_o.jpg

Last edited:
I like your second picture the best of the three. It is a very interedting shot.

Some minor improvements could be made though. It's cropped a little too tight (on the top and right), and the pelican in the foreground is a little distracting from your intended subject.

I like two the best as well Just a nicer photo and I like the additional foreground subject. . the birds going wild in these makes for cool shots too. Thanks for posting them up.

One or two? I really like the exposure and gulls on one.
Just one thing...
14355176914_a770b9f2f7_oa_zps2634d668.jpg

Just one thing...

lol how in the world could I have missed that one? I've seen ski slopes less steep! :BangHead::allteeth:

Last edited:
It happens to the best of us, Besides, I hear they get better gas mileage going downhill :1398:

Just one thing...

lol how in the world could I have missed that one? I've seen ski slopes less steep! :BangHead::allteeth:
shorelines are one of those things that always mess up. open horizon water is kind of a given as water is always level. But the land often tricks the eye. I have posted a photo on here before and was told wasn't level by at least a couple. It was a ocean shot. But because of how the land jetted out at a angle it just didn't look level. it actually was. If the first photo was mine i would level off the pole than tweak a little just to make it look "normal". The boat is on the water and moving at a angle toward the camera, it cant really be used. The land in the background could be right on target but still make the frame look unlevel if it is closer to the camera on the right hand side of the frame and the land mass works away from the camera as it goes across. so i would use the pole, then the land, then the boat. And no matter what you do in this you would not have a "true" level me thinks. two cents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back