Bday Everyday

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay this has been driving me nuts, but why is it that everyday is plasticspanner's bday????????? One day 16..the next day one year old....today 65...doesn't this defeat the purpose of knowing when people's bdays actually are, and why the heck does it show up EVERYDAY???

Or have I just gone completely insane? :lmao:

That's what I was thinking..but WHY???? too much free time :lol:

Tis very odd, plus in another forum he said he was older than 16, then when someone questiond he didnt know...

OK OK I Got bored one night watching everybody chatting!:wink: It seems to have agitated Amanda more than everybody else!

Just been told by my wife to stop it now and grow up (or down!) so now I'm back to 33! :mrgreen:

Didn't want to detract from anyone elses birthday and fortunately I don't think this has :thumbup:

hehe you havent upset anyone at all buddy no sweat, just curious as to why you got a b-day everyday and everyone else only got one once a year...not fair :(

LOL No one noticed when it was my real birthday either! How ironic!:mrgreen:

I promised myself that if anyone seemed remotely tetchy about it I'd pull it & explain so there you go!:thumbup:

It was fun for a few days anyway! I was running out of "special" birthdays but had enough ideas to run for about 100 days!:lol:

I suppose since no-one noticed my real birthday and sent greetings etc for my prank birthdays I'd better return them all! :grumpy: :blushing:

MDowdey said:
TO PLASTICSPANNER!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :p :p :p :p :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

md
andreag5 said:
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wav: :wav: :wav:
AlisonPower said:
Happy birthday!!
mentos_007 said:
happy b-day!!!
core_17 said:
Happy Birthday! But I'm confused...wait for it? It's not today?
Chase said:
Now I'm confused, too...But happy birthday anyway! :lol:
mygrain said:
Maybe he was passing gas? anyhoo HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
David A Sercel said:
Happy Birthday! :)

David
Traci said:
:smileys: Happy Birthday to you too, my fellow birthday mate! :smileys:

PS. I'm waiting for my marmite! :wink:

And that wasn't a 2 minute job either! Phew!:lol:

:lol: Sometimes my sarcasm doesn't come out well in post...you didn't offend any one and I certainly wasn't agitated, just bored :lol: I kept noticing it everyday but no one else seemed to hence this post :lol: Now if your monkey in your sig will just leave me alone :lol:

I did pick up on the sarcasm and humour of you being the only one to spot it and comment!:wink: But I wasn't 100% sure when you said about it defeating the point of knowing when peoples birthdays are!:confused:

Anyway as I said before I didn't want to detract from peoples real birthdays and was looking out for anyone who didn't appreciate the joke so that was my cue to "come clean!" :thumbup: :mrgreen:

BTW do you like the monkey? do ya? eh? Do you wanna play with the monkey? do ya? Go on! Tickle the monkey!..............

Sorry must stop doing that!:blushing:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back