What's new

Beach Adventure

couchcoach182

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend and I took a trip to a beach, these are the results. There is quite a few shots, so I hope you don't mind.

enjoi.
coach.

1.
1032204518_1e077bfed0_b.jpg

2.
1032204278_57108856d7_b.jpg

3.
1031340825_69fb21bf08_b.jpg

4.
1031340039_9bd135b18d_b.jpg

5.
1031339943_524d49e8be_b.jpg

6.
1031339875_0f2399f648_b.jpg

7.
1031339843_c9024155fe_b.jpg

8.
1031339771_78006abd87_b.jpg



Isn't she gorgeous :lovey:
 
Very nice pics and a beautiful girl. I love #2!
 
Good shots, 3 and 5 stand out for me!

She is quite pretty as well.. :)
 
I like #1
I wonder would what it would look like if it was more blue? (I don't think bluer is a word:lmao: :)
 
lovely photos! You really captured the feeling of being at the beach, and you have a unique way of making a portrait. I love the silhouettes. Nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom