What's new

Beach at Night

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rocha beach

imgroc2b.jpg
 
Nice! Can you tell us about what settings and gear you used?
 
Very nice! If you use my D7000 then you'll get few extra stars (bad pixels).
 
Thank you all.

Used Nikon D90 + Tokina 11-16 Pro + Tripod
F/8, 3200 ISO, 11 mm, 22 sec.
 
Thank you all.

Used Nikon D90 + Tokina 11-16 Pro + Tripod
F/8, 3200 ISO, 11 mm, 22 sec.

Very cool. Was there much moonlight? Other light?

Thank you !

Yes, there was moonlight and there was also a lot of artificial light from some summer touristic bars at my back.
You can see it's effect on the sand and on the cliff.
 
Last edited:
Very nice! If you use my D7000 then you'll get few extra stars (bad pixels).

Thank You !

If I had the K7 I guess I could get some more definition.
 
I have D90 and I love it. Yes, with D7000 you will have higher definition.
You did great already with D90!
 
Thank you all.

Used Nikon D90 + Tokina 11-16 Pro + Tripod
F/8, 3200 ISO, 11 mm, 22 sec.

Very cool. Was there much moonlight? Other light?

Thank you !

Yes, there was moonlight and there was also a lot of artificial light from some summer touristic bars at my back.
You can see it's effect on the sand and on the cliff.


Good to know! I guess I won't be able to get similar results on the non commercial beach that I frequent :(
 
As far as there is some light I believe you can get nice fotos.
You just have to adjust the right exposure and time.
 
There's very little noise at ISO-3200 there. Reduced noise in pp?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom