What's new

Beach Chicken!

Ls3D

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
3
Location
Encinitas Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About 4 of these would probably make a decent meal. Comments?

shea_pigeon-seaofgreen_crop.jpg

​

-Shea :mrgreen:
 
needs BBQ sauce :-)
Yeah I imagine lots of it too! I was actually shooting 8 foot surf at Swamis when I spotted this plate lunch special. Back at my laboratory I was a bit surprised how tight the focus came out. Nothing like sunrise above the cloud layer though! Those are some awesome shots bruddah :thumbup:

-Shea
 
No worries, thanks!

No shortage of beach chicken in the isle too, as well as actual chickens too, lol.

I will admit, I have a LOT of pigeon shots(none posted)but some of them are really cool looking.

Good shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom