TwoTwoLeft No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 8, 2011 Messages 497 Reaction score 182 Location Santa Paula, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #1
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #2 Nice light. I like the last one the best.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #3 Nice and interesting backlit series.
TwoTwoLeft No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 8, 2011 Messages 497 Reaction score 182 Location Santa Paula, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks! Everyone with a camera was running around trying to shoot the sunset or seagulls... So I figured I'd try something a little different. Not groundbreaking or original, just different.
Thanks! Everyone with a camera was running around trying to shoot the sunset or seagulls... So I figured I'd try something a little different. Not groundbreaking or original, just different.
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2012 #5 The 3rd one works the best....fun image.