beach sunset C&C

nuvolari

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
a beach close to my home, C&C appreciated.

sunset.jpg

Whoa! Havent posted on here in awhile hah :D. I like this photo, Im a sucker anything dealing with the beach & sunsets hah. Youre horizon is slightly tilting leftward though and you could probably clean up that bit of flare in the center easily. Did you use exposure blending for this?

Beautiful shot. If anything I would darken it a touch so that the trees on the right side would go more into silhouette.

Good job!

I could stop my girlfriend from stepping around, in particoular when a couple of boar arrived to clarify that was their playground. I'll try to fix it with PS

Great capture! I love the clouds. I agree with the rest with the foot print, not terribly distracting but could be removed without too much trouble.

I love this shot...
I played around with it if you don't mind - and got the sun visible so it looks more like a sunset too - with an orange visible sun rather than a glare. Hope you don't mind.
sunset2.jpg

I prefer the original to the "saturated" one....just my tastes though. I however think both, the original and the other member's rendition look great.

I like how the wood and sand appear in the saturated picture, and then I prefer the soft appearance of the ocean and sky in the original.

Thank you for the suggestions. I like the sand as well in the saturated version.

I like how the wood and sand appear in the saturated picture, and then I prefer the soft appearance of the ocean and sky in the original.

Yeah. I wish I could combine the both.

Most reactions

Back