Beach

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Beach

Florida208014ReszC.jpg

I look at this shot and I don't know what to think.

But I like it and I don't know why.

That's what a good shot is Ron. Nice work.

i like it. and i think i like it because it looks like the shadow is projected into the sunset, but really its a wall?

Rob, I thought this one had goose egged to the back pages. This picture definitely has an unusual look to it. I shot out the passenger side of the car with the window down. Notice how the flash caused a shadow on the grass behind the lower rope. The upper rope does not cast a shadow behind it. There are other shadows above the upper rope which seem to be coming from a light source, lower than the flash. The post also casts a soft shadow, as does the sign in the grass.

Beth, you are correct, that is the sunset behind the grass. There is no wall behind the grass, nothing. I do not understand what the other shadows are casting on. Your comment is so on, beth, I can't believe it.

Rob and Beth, I like the way you like this.

I was reading another post and came across what I think may have caused this unusual picture. I don't remember what it was called but it happens when a flash event occurs in the latter part of a slow shutter opening. Some downward movement of the camera in this picture caused a partial image to be recorded before the flash finished the exposure. Can anyone confirm or deny my guess about this photo.

Most reactions

Back