What's new

Beach

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Beach





Florida208014ReszC.jpg
 
I look at this shot and I don't know what to think.

But I like it and I don't know why.

That's what a good shot is Ron. Nice work.
 
i like it. and i think i like it because it looks like the shadow is projected into the sunset, but really its a wall?
 
Rob, I thought this one had goose egged to the back pages. This picture definitely has an unusual look to it. I shot out the passenger side of the car with the window down. Notice how the flash caused a shadow on the grass behind the lower rope. The upper rope does not cast a shadow behind it. There are other shadows above the upper rope which seem to be coming from a light source, lower than the flash. The post also casts a soft shadow, as does the sign in the grass.

Beth, you are correct, that is the sunset behind the grass. There is no wall behind the grass, nothing. I do not understand what the other shadows are casting on. Your comment is so on, beth, I can't believe it.

Rob and Beth, I like the way you like this.
 
I was reading another post and came across what I think may have caused this unusual picture. I don't remember what it was called but it happens when a flash event occurs in the latter part of a slow shutter opening. Some downward movement of the camera in this picture caused a partial image to be recorded before the flash finished the exposure. Can anyone confirm or deny my guess about this photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom