What's new

Beads...

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
PICT3009.jpg


PICT2969.jpg


PICT2913.jpg
 
the last one really rocks!!
 
personally the last one is too busy - the second one is simpler and more effective. Cool shots :)
 
I'd like to see the first in high-contrast black and white.

:thumbsup: nice job.
 
About the first I was thinking: I would like to see that one brighter.
Then I read MidgetPatrol's comment and now think: yes! Right! B+w in high contrasts: that is the thing for the first. And then I will like it best of all.

(They remind me of photos I myself took back in June ... now where have those gone to??)
 
Yes. Now smaller (cropped in from the sides).
 
Maybe like this?
(I have no good conversion method to convert colour pics into black+white, sorry).

RedX_bead1_myedit.jpg
 
I like the last one.
 
C'mon, the original IS yours.
Mine's only the edit. So the photo is NOT mine. It stays yours.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom