What's new

BeanPhotography

If you really want critique start a new thread. having so many photos makes it difficult.

id say lose the tilt. it can be cool, but majority of the time its just a distraction. most of the pp is a little heavy for my taste as well. you obviously have a good eye, but the tilt + dark pp really takes away from the shot imo.

tilting the camera does not negate the need for a subject. in many of the tilted photos i do not see anything of interest, and the "main" part of the photo is the angle.
 
Ah, ok. Yeah I can do that! I hadn't considered the tilt in the way you just said. It always just came natural to me.. i don't know why. I'll be more conscious of that next time. As well as editing. I suppose I might had gotten carried away :P thank you photocist!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom