What's new

Beating the shadows

rebent

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
5
Location
Roxana IL
1.
_MG_93984x6.jpg

2.
_MG_93858x10.jpg

3.
_MG_9361-2-1.jpg

4.
_MG_9361-3.jpg
 
even though there is so much colour, I fell that the sepia version is the best, but it is a bit overexposed in some areas
 
even though there is so much colour, I fell that the sepia version is the best, but it is a bit overexposed in some areas

I'm looking at it now on my home computer and it looks way overexposed on both hands and her arm. I guess I'm going to have to work on that. Its not really overexposed on my lap top......not nearly as much anyway. I'll have to order some prints and see what they look like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom