JohnX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
aps_CRW_2370_RT16.jpg

aps_CRW_2395_RT16.jpg

aps_CRW_2398_RT16.jpg

aps_CRW_2378_RT16.jpg

aps_CRW_2389_RT16.jpg

I enjoy your photography, John. I like taking photos of nature as well. One thing that kind of struck as odd to me was that in the third one, with the rainbow, it almost seemed as if the sky on the right of the rainbow is actually darker than the sky on the left. Maybe that's where it's raining? I don't know, but they're all good photos.

very nice shots! :) the colours are great.

Je-C said:
One thing that kind of struck as odd to me was that in the third one, with the rainbow, it almost seemed as if the sky on the right of the rainbow is actually darker than the sky on the left. Maybe that's where it's raining?

Now, there's a reason for this, I know it because I read it on one of the posts here a little while back. There's a post in the Theme section about rainbows, and I'm sure someone in there explained why there's a dark and light side to the rainbows...

I'll go hunting, when I find the link I'll let you know!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention the photo's!! I love all of them, especially the rainbow pic. You've captured the colours of Autumn wonderfully!

Ok, so it wasn't this forum, got mixed up with another forum I was reading through. Here's a great site on Rainbows

It explains about the light and dark parts etc...

Thanks All!!!

mad_malteaser, that website does explain the dark & light color pretty well, thanks!

Actually, I am trying to print some of my photos in large size.

But how you normally print it? how much it costs?

the printer for home use cannot print very big ones..... At least the one I have...

Anybody has the experience?

Thanks

JohnX said:
Actually, I am trying to print some of my photos in large size.

But how you normally print it? how much it costs?

the printer for home use cannot print very big ones..... At least the one I have...

Anybody has the experience?

Thanks
In my country a big print is ~1,5$...but in you`r country....
Search on google.

Where was the second one taken? I just feel like I have been there :shock:

They are all taken in the Winter Park, Colorado

Dang John, where is that rainbow? I saw a rainbow in a canyon that looked just like that a couple of weeks ago or so. The traffic was too heavy for me to get stopped in time to take a picture, this was north of Silverthorn, CO.

EZPrints has online ordering and they are fairly good. It is a problem getting colors to match what you send in with all of them. EZPrints will send you a calibration print and a printer profile you can load into Adobe. This allows you to see on your monitor (supposedly) what the print will look like. WhiteHouse prints also have profiles available I believe.

Most reactions

Back