What's new

Beautiful Lucerne

Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
2,256
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lucerne is a beautiful place and I was snap happy, (and my very full macbook is playing silly beggars with me it's telling me I have no images, just as well I have LR3!) here are a few so far


This was the view from my hotel room over the bridge and the bottom end of Lake Lucern


Pentax 645D FA 120 f/11 20 secs



Lucerne hotel view by singingsnapper, on Flickr


In the morning I grabbed this view with a wider lens and combined 5 shots in photomatix


Pentax 645D FA 33-55 at 33mm and f/11



Lucerne lake by singingsnapper, on Flickr


late the following night grabbed my camera and tripod to grab some traffic trails


Pentax 645D FA 75 @ f/16 25 secs



Traffic trails in Lucerne by singingsnapper, on Flickr


In the morning before we left for the airport in Zurich I took a wander and found this sundial interesting:


Pentax 645D FA120 f/4 Macro at f/8 and 1/160 converted to black and white in Silver efex pro2



lucerne sundial by singingsnapper, on Flickr
 
+1 Looks like a marvalous place to me, well seen.


Hey long time no see Frequency!
 
Wow! I photograph people, but images like this inspire me to widen my horizons! Beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom