bed bugs.......

rom4n301

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
every night i kept waking up with mosquito bites latley and this night i got a few so i rapped myself in my bedsheets and then i still felt the bite starting to ich in varius places even though i was completely wrapped in my bedsheets.. so i was like wtf.. i turned on the lights just to take a look at the bites and wat do i see? a lil fkin bedbug crawling away from the light.. so i cought him in a ziplock bag... then i saw another one on the carpet.. cought it to.. damn annoying shlts.. now its 2:12 and im too paranoid to go to sleep so im in my downstairs room typing this up =/ whilst watching them try to figure out a way ought of the ziplock bags.. btw i put the 2 ziplock bags with the 2 bedbegs into 2 more ziplockbags ducktaped for security lol... super paranoid... hate those things and the bite ITCH SOOOO BBBAADDD

no macro lens =/ ill try reverse lens macro.. but damn.. this things are quick as hell.. ill try tho

Look on line for pics of both and compare to your captive critters.

sure they not flees???? Yeah I want to see a pic!!!
deff not flees.. bed bugs look like ticks.. except not brown..or black.. they're redish

Honey you have to throw all of your stuff/furniture out. This is serious, no laughing matter. You have to have someone come and debug your home. They like to live in furniture as well.

My mum thinks I'm crazy when I tell her not to sit on those wooden benches on NYC transit platform. But I've been told that bedbugs live in the wood crevices and leap onto your clothes. You bring them into your home without knowing. That's why you can't sit on your bed with clothes you've worn outside. You have to change clothes before you sit on your bed.

Oh this is bad... really bad:(. There are more in your home. It's time to call someone to come in and exterminate.

Throw your mattress away.

Good luck hun.

Most reactions

Back