What's new

Bed Springs

sorry. its missing something. i just can think of what..
 
A mattress?
well, I was kind of thinking along the lines of more shadows in the frame or more of a gritty look but haven't really nailed it down yet...
course my opinion pretty much means jack so.....I probably shouldn't even think about it at all.
 
sorry. its missing something. i just can think of what..

A beautiful model ?


I see what you tried to do there with the rule of thirds .. but the subject is just lacking a tad .. it's the same color as the background.
So I'm lost in the concept.
 
Thanks all. I agree it misses.
 
I always enjoy what you bring to the table, Mike.
But we can't win them all. :sexywink:

Try rotating it 90°CCW, and cropping off that bit of roofing paper/rubber(?).
See if it helps?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom