Been a while. C%C Please

Jef.Friday

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sup y'all! It's been a while since I post some pics here.. So busy of school and everything -_-... Anyways, please rip this picture apart, Thank you!.

Let it rip.

OK, I'll go first....I'm not crazy about any of them really. Number 3 was my favorite just because to me, it is the only one with focus, the others IMO lack any kind of compositon or clarity. Very blurry and all kinda boring...

hmm, alrite. Blurry? I mean its not HD crystal clear or anything, but what kind of blurry are we talking about here. LOL

I guess blurry isnt quite the right word that I am looking for...but just not very clear what you were looking for...

Hmm alright now I understand you lol. How can I improve my pictures though? :p

I would work on composition, focus, and finding interesting subjects/backgrounds. As stated, these are all pretty bland and in most cases it is not clear what the subject is.#3 is decent though.

Alright gotcha. thnx

i agree with all above.
im wondering what drew you to #4...they look like run of the mill apartments, or something, and a mediocre sky that is sliced by powerlines...
my guess is that perhaps the sky looked kinda neat. and it does. the clouds are cool, hoever the whole thing is thrown off by the underexposed buildings and trees, and that unfortunate powerline.

#3 is def the best of this crop.

when you say theyre not "HD crystal clear", that's what most people wanna see. lovely, crisp, well focused photos. unless you;re doing some soft focus artsy ****, but i dont think thats the case here.

keep shooting and enjoy it! :D

#4 I was really bored lol, it was around 7am , waiting for my friend to pick me up. but yeah, it is a bad picture now that I look more into it.

Haha :p. Thanks for the tips lol.

#2 is actually my favorite.
:thumbup: focus on a moving subject, that's hard.
:thumbup: on composition
I like the color too, or the lack there of. lol.
Don't like the crop though.

I think it's because you left your ISO on 800 for all of the shots when you're using a D3000 which does a poor job of handling noise that the shots appear to be "blurry". For example, the bird shot, you're shooting upwards towards the bright sky, why would you want to use ISO 800?

first one is a little over exposed but i kind of like it. the second doesn't really do anything for me i really like the third one how you captured the water drop dripping off the leaf. the 4th i would have tried to even out the photo a little between the light and the dark unless thats what you were going for

Most reactions

Back