B bace TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #1 Some pics I took on Friday at the Guvernment in Toronto. DJ's Marcus, Friction and MC SP. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Some pics I took on Friday at the Guvernment in Toronto. DJ's Marcus, Friction and MC SP. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #2 Nice shots all around, but I'm especially liking the 4th one (btw, number your damn pics! ) The angle, the dof, the composition is all great. Good to see you posting, Bace.
Nice shots all around, but I'm especially liking the 4th one (btw, number your damn pics! ) The angle, the dof, the composition is all great. Good to see you posting, Bace.
B bace TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 your wish is my command. thanks for the comments!
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #4 I agree, they are all good, but 4 is outstanding.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2007 #5 Great shots.