Beer, sun, camera and more Beer.

cailinp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this weekend we finally had some nice weather. Hung out with the friends, had some brew and brought out the Nikon. My girlfriend wanted me to takes some pics of her and her husband while we were sitting outside, in the middle of the day.....with the sun blaring on us. I obliged. I then learned my lesson to never take pictures with a hazy beer battered brain. This a few of what I got along with a lot of pp I had to do. They all came out real sun hazed. I'm disappointed but thats what I get. Let me know if any of them are ok.

DSC_0778-2.jpg

DSC_0782-Edit.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0794-2.jpg

DSC_0790.jpg

DSC_0789-2.jpg

there are not that bad, back lighning in 1 and 4 is good!

I love the first. The look great.

My girlfriend wanted me to takes some pics of her and her husband

Lol, sorry I had to read this a few times thinking what the ? I think I got fixated on the beer comment and assumed you were a guy, did not realise you were a female and were talking about your (girl) friend until I looked at your Avatar, doh!!

I took some shots at a friends 40th a few weeks back while under the influence, most turned out pretty good, but a few were shocking, mind you it was very dark and I was forced to use manual focus on live subjects for the first time, lol.

Nice pics, 1 and 4 I think captured your friends well :)

Oh Rob, you sure made me laugh!!!!

Thanks guys!!

i love no 4 too.

#4 is my favorite. It has great personality and works well in B&W IMO.

Most reactions

Back