Bees and Spiders

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Love how the bee is "bathing" in the pollen. And I'm even more amazed by those spiders, taking a second look I realized that they were baby spiders! And it's great that you"re not scared of spiders;)

OMG those are some nice shots. How do you get the bugs to stay still? I tried today and they kept running away when I got too close.

Amazing shots....you must have stood so still you forgot to breathe....beautiful.

Super Set. Pictures # 1 & 2 just blew me away!! Simply outstanding. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks.

OMG those are some nice shots. How do you get the bugs to stay still? I tried today and they kept running away when I got too close.

It's all about leaning their behaviour, most insects will return to the same places so you have to watch and wait rather than chasing them. Also days with intermittent sun and cloud are good because insects come out in the warmth but then slow down when they get caught out by sudden cold spells.

I think I need a better lens for stuff like that. I only have the vivitar series 1 70-210mm 3.5 lens to try macro with. I might need an extension tube and start using a slower shutter speed to capture more detail. Maybe I guess, I'm still trying at it though.

Try reversing a lens. Probably the cheapest route to high magnification macro. Look at examples of flash diffusers also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back