What's new

Before and after(cloneing edit)does it work?(3 pics)

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heres a shot I took a few weeks ago!I croped it.Then I noticed there were a few areals and trees that I didnt like so I cloned them out.Does it look ok to you,thanks for looking.

1)Original.
galmosthome.jpg


2)Croped.
1.jpg


3)Croped and cloned.
galmosthomeedit.jpg


Thanks again.
 
I actually like the trees in this shot, not the aerial tho.
But nice job on the removal.
 
The last of With-Trees-But-Without-Aerial shows a couple of cloning artefacts but other than that you did a good job!

I can clone things out of a uniform sky, too, but that is about the extent to which I can do the job ... Azuth did a super cloning job for me in the Photoshop Challenges, now that was some dedication of his side. Way cool!
 
I found it thanks,Thats an amazing job he did,You woulgnt think there was a post there to begin with.And well done on the fhoto aswell.
 
the last one works for me
 
I (personally) don't like the crop... great photoshopping (other than cloning artifacts) I think if you just get rid of the Aerial in the uncropped version. Just my humble opinion... Actually looking back over the picture I do like the crop better... LOL
so... never mind...LOL
 
I like the uncropped version better. I think that the trees are ok in this, but maybe I would clone out the areals. Nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom