Behind the blue eye

Reaction score
I'm living in a place near Amsterdam ( Holland )
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing with my camera. Trying different things and that kind of stuff. By the way it is my own eye. And i didnt use photoshop.

2924433166_075ccc5f62_o.jpg

Beautiful eye... does it have a phone number?

Seriously, although the eyelashes look out of focus (even blurry), the eye itself is spot on... which is not easy to achieve when you are photographing yourself.

Beautiful eye... does it have a phone number?

Seriously, although the eyelashes look out of focus (even blurry), the eye itself is spot on... which is not easy to achieve when you are photographing yourself.

It does have a phone number, haha. Thank you. I had a couple of good pictures. But i have chosen this one, because I think this has the best expression.

( by the way : sorry that my English isnt perfect )

It does have a phone number, haha. Thank you. I had a couple of good pictures. But i have chosen this one, because I think this has the best expression.

( by the way : sorry that my English isnt perfect )
Don't worry, no one's English is perfect.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. If you don't mind, now that I have your eye's phone number I will call you Jamie.

Don't worry, no one's English is perfect.

Welcome to the forum, by the way. If you don't mind, now that I have your eye's phone number I will call you Jamie.

I would almost think you are flirting with me, but you didnt see my face. Haha. You could see me on flickr.

I would almost think you are flirting with me, but you didnt see my face. Haha. You could see me on flickr.
Oh, I wouldn't ever flirt with you: your eye told me that I'm neither your type nor your age ;) The most we could ever be is friends.

Well having seen the eye and checked the flickr, I feel confident to say that Canada is a long way away - flirting should happen with someone closer to home, like the netherlands, perhaps even Amsterdam. Hang on - thats where I am, what a coincidence...:D

Sadly, I look like my avatar, so I think there is a slight mismatch. Doh!

btw - Verwelkom naar het forum ;-)

Very pretty eye, A tricky shot to get by yourself.

I checked your flicker and you have mastered photographing yourself, if thats what all your self modeling pics are.

Very pretty eye, A tricky shot to get by yourself.

I checked your flicker and you have mastered photographing yourself, if thats what all your self modeling pics are.

Now i'm trying to focus to take pictures of random things. Before I was actually the model ( not a real model, but some people 'll think i am )

Both have subtle changes, ok the whitening is not all that subtle,.. why? "And i didnt use photoshop" may have got me started.. compositing your face into your iris - wanted to see if you would notice (you did not right?).. whitening the eyes - just wanted to model it up a bit, and tried a new idea;

After feathering in the fill layer, a sampled bluish white, I used the dodge and burn tool to 'shape' the fill layer a bit working to match the diffuse shading of the original while shading towards values compatible with the colors in the photograph. It is quick and overdone a bit, but better than flat and ignored completely. Why? Practice.

It is a great shot, with the focus at the exact surface of the eye.. BTW - I can pull any posting upon request, or much more fun, host images and galleries for friends ;)

-S

Most reactions

New Topics

Back