burnws6
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2009
- Messages
- 596
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
We got hired to take a few pictures of the Apostol Gallery at the International Design Center.
Here are some behind the scenes of us setting up the seamless background. The cheapest piece of art there was at least 30,000. So I was nervous the whole time that I, or anyone in my crew would knock something over. It was a tight fit too. But it's done. SO.....whew.
Still haven't finished touching these pictures up. Have to clean those floorboards up. They're scuffed like no other.
Yes 110,000 dollars. lol
All in all, I really feel nothing for these pictures. They say nothing to me, they're bland and I don't like them. A lot of that can be attributed to the lack of space to properly arrange the lights, the huge size of the pieces, and the press for time. Also the nervousness of not knocking anything down took away from my concentration.
Buuuuut....the clients where extremely happy, so mission accomplished.
Here are some behind the scenes of us setting up the seamless background. The cheapest piece of art there was at least 30,000. So I was nervous the whole time that I, or anyone in my crew would knock something over. It was a tight fit too. But it's done. SO.....whew.

Still haven't finished touching these pictures up. Have to clean those floorboards up. They're scuffed like no other.
Yes 110,000 dollars. lol
All in all, I really feel nothing for these pictures. They say nothing to me, they're bland and I don't like them. A lot of that can be attributed to the lack of space to properly arrange the lights, the huge size of the pieces, and the press for time. Also the nervousness of not knocking anything down took away from my concentration.
Buuuuut....the clients where extremely happy, so mission accomplished.