nothing special, just some green images:

1: Bridge at San Ignacio
camerica02_106.jpg

2: Mayan Village at the Guatemalan Border
camerica02_109.jpg

3: Xunantunich Mayan Ruins

camerica02_156.jpg

Again these are lovely! I'm beginning to think you can't take bad photos.:p

Belize is another spot high on my list of places to visit. Love that third shot.

Ahhhh!
More green for me!
It has been around since last night 8.23? Oh :oops:
Well, I still like them ... and most green is in Photo 2 so I like that one best, too :mrgreen: - though I do admit I also like the unpronounceable ruins.

Again these are lovely! I'm beginning to think you can't take bad photos.:p

I can! And In my opinion these are not my best ones, really ... they are mediocre.

Althoug I have to admit, this post contains images that have been published in one of last years issues of Salt Lake Magazine, illustrating an article on Belize.

Belize is another spot high on my list of places to visit. Love that third shot.

Thanks, definitely worth going there! But stay away from the hoards of tourists flooding the country from their cruise ships from time to time :p

Belize is best for individual travel, not really cheap though, compared to Guatemala.

Ahhhh!
More green for me!
It has been around since last night 8.23? Oh :oops:
Well, I still like them ... and most green is in Photo 2 so I like that one best, too :mrgreen: - though I do admit I also like the unpronounceable ruins.

Well the view in the last one is really nice, but exposure was a problem due to the sun being at a wierd angle for that shot ...

oh, I remember sitting on top of that pyramid writing postcards ;)

I can! And In my opinion these are not my best ones, really ... they are mediocre.

Althoug I have to admit, this post contains images that have been published in one of last years issues of Salt Lake Magazine, illustrating an article on Belize.

Hrm... :er: You prove my point. Your mediocre shots are still brilliant.

Hrm... :er: You prove my point. Your mediocre shots are still brilliant.

no, it proves that the quality of an image is not always the deciding factor if it comes to being published/used or not ;)

'nothing special' he says!

Alex these are great

Very nice shots, you already know that though, I also like the second one the best, then the first one. I wish my picture could be publish in a magazine...=)

thanks :) .. well the bridge was narrow, but the bus makes it across every day ;)

The final shot looks like something from an adventure film. Great composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back