What's new

Belize (some greenies for LaFoto)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
nothing special, just some green images:

1: Bridge at San Ignacio
camerica02_106.jpg


2: Mayan Village at the Guatemalan Border
camerica02_109.jpg


3: Xunantunich Mayan Ruins

camerica02_156.jpg
 
Again these are lovely! I'm beginning to think you can't take bad photos.:-P
 
Belize is another spot high on my list of places to visit. Love that third shot.
 
Ahhhh!
More green for me!
It has been around since last night 8.23? Oh :oops:
Well, I still like them ... and most green is in Photo 2 so I like that one best, too :mrgreen: - though I do admit I also like the unpronounceable ruins.
 
Again these are lovely! I'm beginning to think you can't take bad photos.:-P

I can! And In my opinion these are not my best ones, really ... they are mediocre.

Althoug I have to admit, this post contains images that have been published in one of last years issues of Salt Lake Magazine, illustrating an article on Belize.

Belize is another spot high on my list of places to visit. Love that third shot.

Thanks, definitely worth going there! But stay away from the hoards of tourists flooding the country from their cruise ships from time to time :-P

Belize is best for individual travel, not really cheap though, compared to Guatemala.

Ahhhh!
More green for me!
It has been around since last night 8.23? Oh :oops:
Well, I still like them ... and most green is in Photo 2 so I like that one best, too :mrgreen: - though I do admit I also like the unpronounceable ruins.

Well the view in the last one is really nice, but exposure was a problem due to the sun being at a wierd angle for that shot ...

oh, I remember sitting on top of that pyramid writing postcards ;)
 
I can! And In my opinion these are not my best ones, really ... they are mediocre.

Althoug I have to admit, this post contains images that have been published in one of last years issues of Salt Lake Magazine, illustrating an article on Belize.

Hrm... :er: You prove my point. Your mediocre shots are still brilliant.
 
Hrm... :er: You prove my point. Your mediocre shots are still brilliant.

no, it proves that the quality of an image is not always the deciding factor if it comes to being published/used or not ;)
 
'nothing special' he says!

Alex these are great
 
Very nice shots, you already know that though, I also like the second one the best, then the first one. I wish my picture could be publish in a magazine...=)
 
Yikes! That bridge looks a little tight to be able to fit the width of that bus! :shock:
 
thanks :) .. well the bridge was narrow, but the bus makes it across every day ;)
 
The final shot looks like something from an adventure film. Great composition.
 
The final shot looks like something from an adventure film. Great composition.

Thanks :)

like from an adventure film? well.... like my idea of vacation ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom