AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2010 #1
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2010 #2 Amazing capture. Colors are awesome!
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you for the kind comment. I believe that this is the best photo I have taken so far. Not too bad for a little Canon Powershot A3000IS...
Thank you for the kind comment. I believe that this is the best photo I have taken so far. Not too bad for a little Canon Powershot A3000IS...
S stephras07 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2010 Messages 120 Reaction score 1 Location Yokosuka, Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #4 That is awesome. The colors are incredible, its like I'm looking through a window at the sunset!
Moodyville-ain TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 178 Reaction score 0 Location Port Moody Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 3, 2010 #5 Its very serene, fantastic colors. It's one of those images that calms you when you look at it.