www.csjstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ba0013.jpg

Ba0019.jpg

Ba0043.jpg

Ba0050.jpg

Ba0008.jpg

Interesting photos. I didn't know that there are pre-ceremony ceremonies before a Bengali wedding. You learn something new every day.

For a wedding event in the Pro Gallery, I agree they are not sharp. The ceremonies appear awesome though.

I agree, they were a bit soft. My saving grace is none of these were printed larger than 4x5. The client ( The older lady in the last photo ) actually wanted them all with a blurred vignette because she saw it done at the Picture People. I will post some from the actual wedding ceremony as well.

They must be hindu because this isn't the traditional Bangali wedding.

I believe they are. This was not a traditional anything after they combined elements from her religion and her southern baptist fiance

the cloths are just beautiful

A bengali wedding photographer has to manage to capture the shots of all the ceremonies in a right manner. The Nandi mukh ceremony which is conducted a day before the wedding by the priest is about bride paying her respects to several generations of ancestors. Thus, a Bengali wedding photographer has to cover all the family members and come up with the finest shots.

I agree, they were a bit soft. My saving grace is none of these were printed larger than 4x5. The client ( The older lady in the last photo ) actually wanted them all with a blurred vignette because she saw it done at the Picture People. I will post some from the actual wedding ceremony as well.

better to shoot them sharp and soften/blur in post...

Most reactions

Back