Bentley GT b/w

tekzero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
snapped this as they walked out, friends of mine from teckademics...looks like a bonnie and clyde type shot

michaelaudrey.jpg

very tight..i almost cropped the guy out, but, i dunno, that was the edge of the shot, tried to salvage it..

Teckademics I have all the mischief Vidoes.
I work right by a bently dealer and Aston Martin is accross the street. I need to get some pics. If you guys are in Dallas PM ;) I would love to get some pics.

I agree with airic, you might try cropping the guy out, and the image would be more powerful IMO. The car is lovely, and you did a great job showing it off here :)

DallasTT said:
Teckademics I have all the mischief Vidoes.
I work right by a bently dealer and Aston Martin is accross the street. I need to get some pics. If you guys are in Dallas PM ;) I would love to get some pics.

wont be goin to dallas this year...but we will be in detroit for the woodwad dream cruise, Audrey is takin me in the Gallardo... ill get some amazing shots when i go..

i have the same camera u do!

edit: yea i might edit the pic and crop him out...anyone wanna do it today while im at work? ;)

Are you in any of the Videos? BTW how do you like your camera. Ive only had mine a few days and I love it.

DallasTT said:
Are you in any of the Videos? BTW how do you like your camera. Ive only had mine a few days and I love it.

my car is in the HSR Type B DVD, just came out couple weeks ago, in the bonus section under "knights of HSR"

HSR is associated with teckademics, mostly same people, just another name/company.

the next mischief, mischief 6, is being filmed all this year with different events, so i hope that ill be in that one. do you have mischief dynasty?

as for the 8700, its a very nice cam, but im sure ill update to an SLR at somepoint, but for now its great, although i lost my lens cap

I will lose mine soon im sure. I just watched dynasty. One of my favs by far. NON stop action. I tried to get in to the gumball a few years ago. I had a sponser and he was going to fix up my TT. I never heard any thing back from any one. BTW what kind of car is it? I was and am still in to cars. It seemed Taking photos of them was a must.

here i am in Jonathon's NSX-R

micahnsx.jpg

(the one that caught fire doin burnouts in the parkin lot)

here's my lil honda

solslammed.jpg

solusa.jpg

what TT do you have?

Its the fwd 180hp ver. I have bumped it up to 230hp and 300 tq

rain.jpg

ryanblowsnuts.jpg

Most reactions

Back