Best camera backpack that fits in cabin baggage?

theoallen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im going away for a week next month but I am only able to take cabin baggage! I'll be taking a canon 70d and 3 lenses and a few bits and pieces and obviously enough clothes for a week away. Anyone have any idea of a good bag that'll fit all of that in but is also within the 56x45x25 dimensions?

What size lenses? That makes a big difference on the amount of room needed. To be honest Ibwould knock it down to 2 lenses max if possible. You never realize how much stuff tou want/need to bring until you try to shove it all in a bag. Another option that may be a possibility depending on where you are going is to mail your clothes and toiletries ahead of time so they are there when you arrive then mail them back.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

What size lenses? That makes a big difference on the amount of room needed. To be honest Ibwould knock it down to 2 lenses max if possible. You never realize how much stuff tou want/need to bring until you try to shove it all in a bag. Another option that may be a possibility depending on where you are going is to mail your clothes and toiletries ahead of time so they are there when you arrive then mail them back.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

I'd probably do with a 10-22 and a 70-300 for what I want, so a bag that would fit them?

I though about mailing, but I just can't bring myself to trust it being delivered when I want?

Camera Bags Reviews Homepage - Cambags

Best site to find the bags you are looking for. Go to the advanced search put in the type of bag you are interested in, the amount of gear you plan to carry and it will list all bags that meet your needs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back