What's new

best deal on DSLR w/ lens (have $300)

Carlitos714

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA (stationed in Kuwait)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a DSLR w/ a lense. I have $300. Looking for Nikon and Canon only. PM me! detail on camera are needed. pics needed too! im a noobie so i dont need anything expensive right now.

Ready to pay via paypal

shipped to zip code 09337

items I can add:
**8800 GTS 512 (G92) graphic card
**intel 1156 stock cooler

FOUND! THANK YOU
 
Last edited:
I am looking for a DSLR w/ a lense. I have $300. Looking for Nikon and Canon only. PM me! detail on camera are needed. pics needed too! im a noobie so i dont need anything expensive right now.

Ready to pay via paypal

shipped to zip code 09337

items I can add:
**8800 GTS 512 (G92) graphic card
**intel 1156 stock cooler

FOUND! THANK YOU

Why limit it to Canon and Nikon?
 
I am looking for a DSLR w/ a lense. I have $300. Looking for Nikon and Canon only. PM me! detail on camera are needed. pics needed too! im a noobie so i dont need anything expensive right now.

Ready to pay via paypal

shipped to zip code 09337

items I can add:
**8800 GTS 512 (G92) graphic card
**intel 1156 stock cooler

FOUND! THANK YOU

Why limit it to Canon and Nikon?
compatibility. anyhow, i already found a canon 20D. thank you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom